03 April 2006

Pictures! :)

I'm so proud of myself. I finally figured out how to get pictures off of the digital camera. Now, you will not be spared the photos of such things as really cute babies, goofy preschoolers, finished objects, etc. :) Here are some pictures of the finished objects of 2006. This is not complete because I have 2 socks that are currently mateless (FOs #3 and #4); they haven't had their photo op yet. I think a paired photo shoot is better than posting about 2 lonely singletons. *wink*

My very first FO of 2006, and my first pair of socks! They don't look too hot on the short row heels, but I don't care. I'm still proud of them!

These are my second FOs of 2006. They were my sister's birthday socks, and my first attempt doing a traditional heel.

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Yea!! I love pictures!! Bring 'em on! Very nice socks - you did a great job!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

Too funny! When I was waiting for the comments box to call up I was thinking, "Pictures! Yea, Pictures! I love pictures!" and up pops Lynda's comment!

I am very impressed with your knitting! That is a skill that defies me; try as I may, I can't seem to navigate that hobby. But I CAN appreciate the efforts of those much more talented than I am! Ya done good!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

GREAT socks! Congratulations on your 1st and 2nd pair of socks. That is a wonderful accomplishment.

Enjoy your week!

Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home