31 March 2006

52 Things meme

1. FIRST NAME? Amy

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not my first name, but my middle name (Jonna - joe-NAY) is after a girl my parents knew when I was a baby.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I can't recall, and that's a good thing. I tend to cry very easily.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. It's unique to me, but also reminds me of my mom and grandma's

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey ham on whole wheat with Miracle whip and Muenster

6. KIDS? 3 boys, ages 5,3, and 1.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'm not sure. Probably, just because I would love to have more friends

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Only if blogs count

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, unfortunately

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never in a million years. It just strikes me as too dangerous.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like steel cut oats for hot cereal and homemade granola for cold cereal.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Always. I like my shoes very snug, and I could never get them off if I didn't untie them.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, about average on physical, but above average in mental.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Homemade vanilla like dad makes.

16. SHOE SIZE? 10 1/2 or 11

17. RED OR PINK? a very pale shade of petal pink

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I obsess over stuff too much.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My nan - mom's mom.

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Leave me a link in my comments

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Blue jeans and white socks.

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? dairy-free kheer (Indian rice pudding)

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Short Stuff fussing and Veggie Tales from downstairs.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Magenta (my favorite color in childhood).

25. FAVORITE SMELL? That special baby scent that all newborns have.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.

27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes, especially if they look at me when they talk to me.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I think so. I'm just getting to know her through her blog, but she seems to be such a very neat lady! :)

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Almost any hot beverage - hot tea, chai, or lattes. I think I need to try MissM's fave. It intrigues me

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Soccer

31. HAIR COLOR? Blonde, but it is getting darker with age, just like my mom's did (and at 65, she still has very little gray - she highlights it to make it look like she has more gray than she really does, lol).

32. EYE COLOR? Brown

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have contacts but rarely wear them as they really bother my eyes. I normally just wear my glasses when I need to drive.

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Almost anything. My short list is lasagna and beef stroganoff.

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending.

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Great Outdoors, but the last one I watched that I truly wanted to was Luther.

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? navy s/s tee

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, in all its snowy glory.

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Mom's homemade Black Forest Torte, tiramisu, or a good old-fashioned custard pie.

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No clue

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea.

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Seeking Him, Bible, Gideon's Torch, A Return To Modesty.

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one. I use an optical mouse.

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I don't think I did...

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? a sleeping baby's breathing, birds singing, babies jabbering

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Definitely Beatles.

48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? California when I was 5

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? singing
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? December 23, 1955

51. WHAT CONDITION ARE YOUR HANDS AND FEET IN? Dry with peeling nails - both

52. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR? A lot, but I really like C.S. Lewis, so I'll just say him.

Links to other 52 things lists:

Kim at Hiraeth
Kim at The Upward Call

3 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I play along on my blog?

Wendy

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Amy from Ezekiel's Garden said...

Tulipgirl - nice to meet you! :)

Wendy - please feel free to! :)

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Fun stuff! Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home