04 March 2006

Bible meme

1. Who is your favorite Biblical personage, other than Jesus?

Esther or David. God used them both so mightily. Two very great stories of providence. :)

2. What is your favorite book of the Old Testament?

Probably the Psalms because they are so deep. I also like Esther, Ruth, both Samuels, and the minor prophets I've waded through.

3. What is your least favorite book of the Old Testament?

I have only read about 1/3 of the OT, but Ecclesiastes has always been difficult for me. So, that or Numbers (so dry).

4. What is your favorite non-gospel book of the New Testament?

Again, not read a lot in here, either. Last semester our ladies' Bible study went through Philippians using Elizabeth George's book as a taking-off point, & I loved it. I've also enjoyed Ephesians, Galatians & Hebrews.

5. What is your life verse?

Jeremiah 29:11

It seems to me that my plans may not always be His plans, but His plans always lead me to someplace better than my plans would. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I visited a new LYS. I am so in love. It is teeny compared to the other I normally go to, but it is closer, they have a great selection of superwash wool in all different sizes, and they are so friendly (which is a big changeup from the other one). They have these 2 adorable little pomeranians, and the little girl, Fiona was absolutely beside herself trying to love on my boys, who, I might add were very well-behaved & the darlings of the half-hour I spent there. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Donna Boucher said...

I'm so glad you did this meme...I find I learn so much about people through these little things.

Hooray on finding a great little yarn store...with cute dogs and children, no less ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home