23 March 2006

Post and Run: Timex's update

Timex did very well with his surgery. He ate the nurses out of popsicles yesterday - he had 12. They have fallen in love with my funny little boy. My MIL stayed the night with him, because Shor Stuff still nurses at night - a lot. So, Short Stuff and I will be heading out as soon as we get dressed and eat breakfast. Hopefully we'll be bringing Timex home around noon, unless he refuses to eat and drink today. He is very homesick. I think he thinks that home will help him feel better, and who knows, maybe it will!

Praise the Lord for the good surgery!

Updated: We are home now. He is doing much better now that he is home. He has eaten so much, and drank a lot of water, too. He even took a good nap on the way home. He had a rough night last night, being so homesick. I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep for him and a resulting good day tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I'm so very glad to hear that all went well with Timex's surgery. I hope he feels better soon and enjoys being at home.

Your family is in my prayers.

Shelly

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Praising God that all is well! Keep us posted!!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Hope your little one is still doing well.

Hugs,
Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home