19 March 2006

I've been tagged! :)

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1) Irish Hills
2) Dominionfamily
3) Just Janet
4) Good Soil
5) Ezekiel's Garden

Select Five People to Tag
Anyone who wants to join.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago, I was finishing up my senior year in high school. I was in the middle of deciding where to go to college. I decided to go to Ball State University in Muncie, IN. We also moved the fall of my 18th year, next door to the house in which I grew up. That was 2 weeks before I went to college, so I kept myself packed up and only enough clothes out to get me through that last 2 weeks.

What were you doing one year ago?
A year ago, I was waiting on baby Short Stuff to arrive. He arrived on the Wednesday before Easter. It was a very quick labor & the Lord really helped me keep from delivering him in the parking lot of the hospital. I swear that if I have another baby, I am demanding another homebirth (Timex was born at home) because of the precipitous labor. I much prefer laboring in a tub vs. while going 100 mph on the interstate & kneeling on a blanket on the floor of a minivan while holding tightly to the toddler's car seat. At least Short Stuff was born in a birthing tub.

Five snacks you enjoy
1) Nutella and pretzels
2) Homemade chocolate chip biscotti
3) Guacamole and blue corn tortilla chips
4) Popcorn and chocolate
5) Banana and blueberry smoothies

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics
1) Be Thou My Vision
2) Amazing Grace
3) The Hairbrush Song
4) The Bunny Song
5) Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody
The kids don't know about the Queen song. They do, however, really appreciate the fact that I can sing many VeggieTunes at will, lol.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1) 10% tithe right off the top
2) Support international missions
3) Adopt several more children
4) Invest
5) Build a modest house nestled in some woods in the country with lots of land that is wooded and enough cleared to have a huge garden and woodshop for DH

Five Bad Habits
1) French Press coffee
2) creating and maintaining piles around the house (ditto)
3) sitting at this computer (ditto)
4) leaving my car a mess (I do make my bed)
5) not putting laundry away

Five things you like doing
1) Ladies' Bible study on Thursdays
2) knitting, especially socks
3) watching the Food Network, especially Rachael Ray and Alton Brown
4) gardening
5) reading - I love going to the library to check out new medieval mysteries

Five things you'll try not to wear
1) low cut or too tight pants
2) too tight or too low shirts
3) hairspray
4) too much jewelry
5) short skirts

Five favorite toys
1) computer
2) French press coffee pot
3) serger
4) new chef's knives
5) elliptical trainer

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Donnetta said...

We were probably in Muncie, IN at the same time. 10 years ago I was working at Ball State Hospital as a RN. I resigned that position in July of 96 as we were moving across country. Small world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home