06 June 2006

I'd like you to meet an incredible lady!

She goes to my church, and I'll call her K to protect her privacy. This lady just had triplets 6 weeks ago, and she's already back and at 'em bringing them to church (just started last Sunday evening).

What makes her so amazing? I'm not sure. I know that her love of God plays a huge role in this. Did you know that she prayed for twins this last time she and her husband started trying to have another baby? She already has 3 older children - 6, 3 1/2, and 20ish months. Her mom was one of 2 sets of twins, and I think there is a history of twins on her husband's side, so they definitely had the multiples issue covered. Anyway, I'm rambling. She is just really neat. Such an amazing picture of trusting in the Lord, and He has been her strength.

Anyway, I just wanted to put a public kudos up for K. I saw her out with 5 of the kiddos today. With her mom's help, she had taken 2 of the triplets to their doctor's appointment & then to Fazoli's for lunch. I tell you, it was such a joy to see them today. The last triplet is supposed to come home this week. Let's pray that he (Baby K3) can stay out of the ventilator tent for 48 hours so he can be welcomed home.

3 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Beck said...

She had taken 2 newborns and three yound kids out to lunch? I think she's my hero! Some women are just so calm and unfazed around small kids!
I hope that the third baby can get healthy enough to come home very, very soon.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

The Lord really blessed her and answered over and above what she prayed. She prayed for twins and got triplets...reminds me of Hannah. She prayed for a son and the Lord remembered her...so encouraging to here about answered prayer.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Donnetta said...

What a busy, busy lady. Wow.. I'll say a prayer for the 3rd one in the hospital so he can be home and they can be a family.

Nothing like being together as a family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home