18 May 2006

I've been struggling a lot lately to find something worthy to talk about. I don't just want to be some self-absorbed fluffy blogger, and I really want to touch my readers' lives the ways that some of my favorite bloggers have touched mine. My faith journey looms very large in my mind right now because of the tremendous journey I've been, especially the past few years.

I also wanted a place to showcase my knitting adventures, but there's not a lot to talk about there, either. I like to knit socks and get a pair done in about a month to six weeks - need to post my Thuja-inspired socks. I'm addicted to wrap patterns and have started one (Cozy from Knitty), only now I'm nursing an injury in my left hand, so I shouldn't be knitting at all until it heals up.

I think for now, aside from my WFMW tips, I may try to post about different issues that are near and dear to my heart and my Christian walk. If you have any suggestions about how you come up with blogging topics, please feel free to leave me a comment! I'd appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home