25 May 2006

Meme fun

Got this from Kim at Hiraeth

20 years ago I . . .was only 8, and dreaming of what I was going to be when I grew up - a nurse, a ballerina, a teacher, and most definitely a mom

10 years ago I . . .had just graduated from high school, and I was dreaming of my plans to pursue a special education degree from Ball State University

5 years ago I . . .had my first baby, only a couple of months old; we lived in an apartment, and I thought I was going to have to work my whole mothering career

3 years ago I . . .had my second baby, and he was only a couple of months old; living in a duplex and scared that I would go insane from battling my challenging oldest child.

1 year ago I . . .had my third baby, only a month or so old, plus settling into our new house - such a blessing!!! We also were getting ready to leave our PCA church and start going to a Reformed Baptist fellowship.

So far this year I . . .have become a member of said Baptist church, started to develop a much closer walk with the Lord, and bought seeds for a big garden (that is still unplanted due to rain and cool temps), still getting settled into our house & now trying to figure out how I want to decorate things inside and out.

Yesterday I . . .got the 2 big boys back from mom's, went to MIL's for supper, and finished reading Tracy Groot's book Madman, which is a fictionalized account of the demoniac of Gerasene

Today I . . .did laundry and cleaned up the play room. Still need to bake bread, and want to sew some (maybe due a tutorial of yesterday's WFMW tip or the cloth napkins that Kim has mentioned).

Tomorrow I will . . .go to the chiropractor and get groceries to prepare for the busy weekend

In the next year I will . . .begin my homeschooling journey in a more formal manner, possibly get pregnant again (feeling the call that our quiver isn't quite full), and maybe help HOH start a consulting business with another couple at church.

In the next minute I will . . .hit "publish post" and get off of here to change Teflon (aka Short Stuff) as he has stunk up his diaper for the 4th time today - must be teething from the smell.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Loved it! - thanks for sharing!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

This is a great post!

I hope you have a wonderful week.

Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home