19 May 2006

Prayer requests

I've had a lot of prayer requests lately, and I want to share a few with you.

Firstly, momrn2 just got back from a trip, and her daughter is really sick. Here's the post that tells about it.

Secondly, a good friend of mine, RW, from the PCA church we attended has suffered her second miscarriage in less than a year. This time, she was about 15-16 weeks along when they found out the baby was dead. Fortunately, she was able to deliver it without needing a D & C, so they got to bury it in their yard under a rosebush. My heart is just heavy for her. She has 2 sweet boys - a 3 year old and an 18 month old, and they want many more children so badly.

Thirdly is a selfish request from me. I need wisdom in speaking with my family members who don't agree with my faith views. So often, I feel like "muff" it when speaking to them, to maintain peace in the family. I try to not be hard on myself with the things that don't matter, but both parties to which I'm referring hold some very erroneous beliefs that I simply cannot condone. I need strength to hold to my convictions and lovingly (in God's timing) explain my beliefs.

I appreciate all the prayers, and I'm sure momrn2 and RW would be especially grateful for them!

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

All are in my prayers

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I have posted an update on momrn2's blog. Thank you for putting her need before your readers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home